Our mission is: to prevent, detect and correct problems that cause heart attacks and strokes.
You do not have the latest Flash player installed. Click here to download the latest Flash player
When: 8:30 AM on Oct, 5th 2013 at BAPS
Where: 4601 North State Highway 161, Irving, TX:
Please join us at the BAPS Annual Health Fair. Click here for more information or click their logo above.
State of the Heart Cardiology
John A. Osborne, MD, PhD, FACC
Board Certified in: Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, Echocardiography, Clinical Lipidology.
- John Osborne, MD named a 'Top Doctor' by US News and World Report
- Specialist in Clinical Hypertension
- Aetna "Aexcel" designated physician based on clinical performance and efficiency standards.
- Rating from CIGNA!
- Texas Super Doc 2006 and 2007 - Texas Monthly
- Healthcare Hero 2003
- Fort Worth Business Press - Top Docs 2004
- Top Cardiologists in Fort Worth Magazine
- Cardiac Care Provider of the Year Northeast Tarrant County Chapter of the American Heart Association 2002
NATIONAL LUNG CANCER SCREENING TRIAL
Watch Dr. Osborne talk about the following informational topics: